Aug 12, 2019
The Bioactive Properties & Health Benefits of Reishi are absolutely amazing!
- Anti-Tumour Effect - boosts immune system, promotes interferon inducing activity, stimulates the cancer cells apoptosis and cytotoxic effect; reinforces the membrane of the cancerous cells to prevent from spreading (metastasis);
- Post-Chemotherapy Recovery - reduces the side effects of the chemotherapy and stimulates the joint benefits of other drugs; inhibits thrombogenesis and thrombosis on the wall of surrounding cells tissue and removes blockade of cancer medication, thus increases the effectiveness of these drugs;
- Anti-Allergy Effect - suppresses the over active allergen production, inhibits histamine release;
- High Cholesterol Level Reducer - efficiently eliminates cholesterol in the blood and the amount of free fat, reducing the cholesterol levels;
- Cardio-Vascular System Balancer - stabilizes blood pressures and promotes blood circulation; has the ability to improve the diastolic level which is by far most valuable property; increases the blood flow of coronary artery; lowers the side effects of antihypertensive drugs;
- Anti-Aging Effect - improves the skin tone, smoothens the skin texture, contributes to the fading of skin pigmentation due to the antioxidant properties; prevents tissue cell and organ degeneration; prevents senility, maintaining a youthful constitution;
- Anti-Diabetes Activity - adjusts the insulin sensitivity; reduces blood sugar level; restores pancreas functions;
- Anti-HIV Activity - elevates the natural healing ability of the body, allows the body to establish a strong immune system; has a cytopathic effect, inhibits HIV-1 PR enzyme;
- Liver Protection - lowers the GOT and GPT levels, improves the function of the liver at chronic hepatitis;
- Thromboses Prevention - inhibits platelet aggregation due to the natural anticoagulant properties.